Users have the option to create and share a Dynamic Dashboards. Dynamic Dashboard provides users with a quick view of how dashboard visualizations appear to other users based on the selected user's student access. This lesson guides users through selecting a user to view the Dynamic Dashboard as.
Required Permission: Access District Achievement Dashboard
Before You Begin
This lesson begins assuming a Dynamic Dashboard has already been created. If one has not, please take a look at Create a Dynamic Dashboard.
Selecting a User
- Select View As.
- Users the Dynamic Dashboard has been shared with will appear in the list. Select a user from the list.
- If the Dynamic Dashboard has not been shared with the needed user, enter the user's name into the text box to search for a user.
- Choose Select.
Viewing the Dynamic Dashboard as Another User
- The users selected to view the data as appears along the top right.
- Student data based on the selected user's access appears in the charts.
Compare Susan's charts to the original charts in the first image. Users will notice that the data has been filtered based on Susan's access to students
- Select View As: User Selected.
- Select Clear.