This lesson provides information on different Upload Statuses and when adding data to eduCLIMBER. Data ranging from roster information to state data can be uploaded into eduCLIMBER. Reviewing the status of files can help keep an organization's eduCLIMBER site up to date with the most recent information on a student.
Where to Start
- Select Uploads in the left hand navigation bar.
- Select Upload in the top right hand corner. Then select Upload Student Data from the menu.
- Select a File from your device to upload.
- Choose the Upload Type. This may be a State / Known Assessment, Tags, Behavior, Attendance, and more.
- A Description in automatically inserted based on the File name. Update as needed.
- Select Upload.
- Select View All Uploaded Files to view the status of every uploaded file.
|Received||File has been uploaded and is awaiting processing.|
|Processing||File is being scanned for items requiring validation.|
|Validation||File is awaiting the user to complete validation of unknown items. No data from the file is currently in eduCLIMBER.|
File is ready for import awaiting next import window.
|Importing||Data is currently being loaded into eduCLIMBER.|
|Complete||Data from the files was placed into eduCLIMBER. Some errors and/or warnings may need to be addressed.|
|Cancelled||File uploaded was cancelled. Data from the files is not in eduCLIMBER.|
|Errored||The entire file errored. No data was place in eduCLIMBER from the file.|
Errors and Warnings
Files that have completed the upload may contain errors and warnings.
- Errors indicate the entire row of added was not added to eduCLIMBER. Common errors include information related to Student Names, Testing Windows, and more.
- Warnings indicate that the listed piece of data was not added to eduCLIMBER, but other aspects were added successfully. Common warnings include missing grade levels, missing teacher information, and more.
To learn about correcting errors from an upload, visit Correcting Common Errors on an Uploaded File.