Upload Student Images to add images en masse to students. Images are seen on the Student Profile, within Students 3D, and on the Student Card.
Required Permission: Upload Data into eduCLIMBER
Where to Start
- Ensure the file that contains all student images is accessible on the user's device.
- This file is typically provided by the photography company.
- Ensure the file contains student IDs that match each student
- The student ID needs to be on the file for each student (e.g. 44345622.png)
- The file can be a .png or .jpeg file
- Go to Uploads.
- Select Upload.
- Select Student Images
- Select the student image file from the device
- Select Upload
Note that multiple files can be uploaded if the organization is sent multiple files.
Files uploaded are placed in the Uploads screen where the status of the upload can be monitored. In most cases little to no validation is needed so long as the Student Information System sync is up to date.
The maximum file size is 250MB.
FAQs on Uploading Student Images
Yes, the maximum file size is 250 MB.
- First, try loading the unzipped version of the file. The file will not time out because the system is treating each image as a separate file. Note that loading images in this manner takes longer.
- If the above doesn't work, send the file via SFTP. Note that this should be used as a last resort as there are manual steps needed on eduCLIMBER's end to run the file.
- Get the SFTP Connection Information (learn where to access this information in eduCLIMBER)
- Load the file into the student images directory
- Send an email to email@example.com to let the team know the file is there so they can run the file.
To learn more about other upload types, visit the Uploads manual.