The Student Profle provides a collection of student data that has been either imported or manually entered into eduCLIMBER.
Where to Start
From the Launchpad, there are two ways to access the Student Profile:
- Select Student Profile in the left-hand navigation bar. Search for a student's name to access the profile.
- If a student has been recently accessed, select the Student Image Icon under Recent Students to immediately go to that student's profile.
Student Profile Features
- On the left, Student Information, including a student image and demographics appear if included in either roster or demographic files. Additionally, the following information is available:
- Student Data Card - All student information that has been uploaded including Demographics, Disabilities, Courses, Schools, Scores, Incidents, and Enrollment. Take a look at Student Data Card, to learn more.
- Attachments - Individually uploaded files. Take a look at Upload an Attachment to the Student Profile, to learn more.
- Assigned Staff - Users assigned to the student by User Tag. Take a look at User Tag Subscriptions, to learn more.
- Attendance Information displays along the top. Available reported rates depend on what has been configured by the district. These tiles do not appear if the student does not have data.
- Tiles appear for students who have data associated with them. Select any of the following tiles to view that information for the selected student:
- Use the dropdown menu to change the Academic Year to update the available student information.
- View any Major and/or Minor Incidents.
- View any current and historical Interventions the selected student is in.
- View current and historical assessment scores. Use the different tabs to narrow down results for other subjects. Each score tile can be selected to view score details and subskills for that assessment.
- Select Create to add an Assessment Report or add a Progress Monitoring Measure.
To learn more about students, visit Student Comments.