The lesson guides users through accessing and reviewing the historical revisions of fields for smartFORM templates in a table view. Use the Revision History to evaluate the history of field configurations. This can aid in finding why forms may not always be consistent across students.
Where to Start
- Go to smartFORMS.
- Select Form Templates.
- Double click the Title of the form you want to access the Revision History of.
- Select the three-dot menu.
- Select Form Revision History.
A table of fields from the selected smartFORM Template displays. Use the toggle at the bottom left of the screen to Include Fields with no smartFORMS.
- Use the search bar for filters to narrow the search down to a particular data point(s).
- The First Form column displays the date and time that the first form instance was created with that field.
- The Last Form column displays the date and time the last form instance that was created that had the current version of the field.
- Use the checkbox next to each field to Update Data IDs.
Double click the Data ID field on the table to update the Data ID for an individual field.
Update Data ID
If using the checkboxes to Update Data IDs (Step 9):
- Enter a Data ID for the selected field.
- Select Apply.
- The change is reflected in the table. Select Save.
- Select to Save the changes or Review only the rows that were updated in a table format.
To learn more, visit the smartFORMS Templates manual.