The climberCLOUD is a way to download pre-made forms uploaded by eduCLIMBER and districts. This lesson guides users in understanding how to download these forms. These forms provide a way for districts to collaborate with one another or get a form to use as a starting off point, as downloaded forms can be edited.
Required Permission: Create Forms Templates
Where to Start
- Go to smartFORMS.
- Select the Form Templates tab.
- Select climberCLOUD from the left-hand navigation. A table displays available templates to download.
- The first column displays the Title and Description of the form. This provides a brief insight into what the purpose of the form is. Double click the title to see a preview.
- The District column displays who uploaded the form to the climberCLOUD. It could be a form provided by the eduCLIMBER team or by another school district using eduCLIMBER.
- Shared By and Shared On columns provide the explicit user that uploaded the form with a date and time stamp of when it was uploaded.
- The Downloads column provides the number of times a particular form has been downloaded.
- Select the cloud icon to download the desired form.
Click on a column header to sort the columns. Clicking on the Downloads header will sort forms by most to least downloaded forms.
The name and description are populated with the information from the list.
- Update the Name of the form as needed to fit district needs and naming conventions.
- Update the Description as needed.
- Select Save to create the form in your district instance.
The downloaded smartFORM can be found in the District Templates tab. Double click the name of the smartFORM from the District Templates tab to make any needed edits.
To learn more, visit the smartFORM Templates manual.