Program Evaluation analyzes comparisons on one test suite over time, view overall performance on a single assessment, de-aggregates data, and view same grade-level data over time. This lesson guides users on how to access Program Evaluation.
Required Permission: Access to Program Evaluation Dashboard
Where to Start
- From the Launchpad, select the Program Evaluation tile, under Quick Links.
- Select a Test Suite and Focus Test from the selected suite.
- Select at least 1 Test Window and School Year to evaluate data from.
- Optionally, select one or more Schools and Grade Levels. Leave these blank to view all.
- Select Search to generate the charts.
- Charts display for the selected criteria. Scroll down to view the data disaggregated by school, grade, gender, and ethnicity. Select a bar in any bar graph to drill into the chart.
- In this example, the Average Score (blue line graph) for MAP - Reading for 4th graders at Dewey Elementary is trending downwards across 2 years for the selected window.
To learn more, visit the General manual.