This lesson guides users through pinning a Data Wall and SubSkill Data Wall to a Collection.
Where to Start
- Run any search from the Grade or Class tab.
Access and Pin a Data Wall
- Select Data Wall to access the Data Wall for the search.
- Double-select a heading for an assessment to access the SubSkill Data Wall or to filter the column data.
- Select the Iin icon to pin the entire Data Wall to a Collection.
- Enter a Pin Title to determine the name that displays within the Collection.
- Use the slider to apply Sticky Column Filters.
- Use the dropdown to select an existing Collection.
- Select to create a New Collection.
- Select Save to pin the Data Wall to the selected Collection.
To learn more about Collections, visit the Collections manual.