This lesson guides users through creating a New Phase for students within an intervention. Phases can be used to indicate progress, lack of progress, or any update to a student's intervention that needs to be changed from their initial intervention plan. Creating a phase adds a phase line to the progress monitoring assessment attached to that intervention. Scores from that point on will be tracked with a new rate of improvement.
Where to Start
- From the Launchpad, select View My Interventions.
- Choose a School Year. The current year is selected by default.
- Choose an Interventionist.
- Choose an Intervention Group.
- Select the three-dot menu.
- Select New Phase.
- Choose one or more students to create a New Phase for.
- Select Next.
- Update any fields from the original intervention as needed.
- Provide a Phase Name for the New Phase of the intervention.
- Select Next to continue.
- Make any changes to the intervention for the New Phase. In this example, the intervention is being changed from Tuesday and Thursday to just Tuesday. Select Next after making any needed changes.
- Review the changes for the New Phase of the intervention. Use the Back button in the bottom left-hand corner to return to any page to make additional changes.
- Add a Decision Rationale to provide context to the New Phase.
- Select Save.
A success modal appears to confirm the creation. Select Okay to return to the Intervention Group.
To learn more about Interventions, visit the Interventions manual.