This lesson guides users through setting District Information for their site. District information displays in all parts of the system that users can see. This includes customizing the address, phone number, welcome message, logo, and more. District Information carries over from one school year to the next.
Required Permission: Manage District Information
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select District & Schools.
- Go to District Information.
- Enter the District Name into the textbox. It may be helpful to include the district's eduCLIMBER ID.
- Select Upload to add a logo. The maximum file size is 1MB.
- Enter into the textbox to add a District Login Message. This appears as a popup when users log in.
- Provide district information:
- Enter text into the text boxes to add Street, City, State Code, Zip Code, Phone Number, Fax Number, Email Domain, and an Alternate Domain. The address and phone number fields appear on reports.
- Use the dropdown menus to select a Time Zone, Report Color 1, and Report Color 2.
- sFTP Settings may be available to view.
- Use the toggles to enable District Settings:
- Google Calendar - Allows users to integrate their Google Calendar with their eduCLIMBER account. Take a look at Enable Google Calendar Integration
- Adjusted Attendance Rates - eduCLIMBER's Half/Full Day rates. Take a look at Importing and Understanding Attendance with Adjusted Attendance Rate to learn more.
- Do not connect scores on benchmark charts - Removes benchmark line connecting points.
- Enable Aeries SIS Calculation - eduCLIMBER Attendance calculation will match Aeries calculation.
Now that District Information has been set, take a look at Changing Heading Colors on PDFs.