School Groups are a feature that allows organizations to group schools together as a cohort to view data for, like elementary schools. This lesson guides users through creating and managing School Groups.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select District & Schools.
- Select School Groups to access the list of existing School Groups and create a new one.
Create a School Group
- Select New to create a new group.
- Enter a School Group Name. Since there is no description field, be sure to enter a clear naming convention that demonstrates what schools will be included in the group.
- Select Save.
The new School Group appears in the table with any other existing School Groups.
- Select the space under Schools to add schools to the group.
- Select a School from the dropdown menu.
- Select Add to add it to the group.
- Use the trash can icon to remove schools from a group.
To learn more about admin features, visit System Configurations.