Students 3D is a feature that allows users to group and filter students in a way to get whole child data. This lesson provides users a brief overview of navigating Students 3D.
Where to Start
- Go to Students 3D to get started.
- School Year is required to generate a search (the school year defaults to the current year). This year selects all students rostered for that school year. Schools and Grades can be additionally chosen.
- Select Search to generate students. By default, all students regardless of active status return. Use the Search dropdown arrow to select students based on active status. All students that meet the selected criteria display in a charted view.
- Use the Group functions to group students together by:
- Meal Status
- User the Filters to set criteria students must meet to appear in the view.
- Change the layout from the Chart view to the Table view.
To learn more about Students 3D, visit Group & Filter Data in Students 3D.