Status Codes provide the status of a smartFORM and determine if a form is editable. There are 3 codes available by default, but users can choose to create new codes. In this lesson, users learn to configure new, edit existing, and delete Status Codes.
Required Permission: Create Forms Templates
Where to Start
- Go to smartFORMS.
- Go to Form Templates.
- Select Status Codes.
- A table displays any existing Status Codes. By default, the following statuses are available:
- In Progress
- On Hold
- Toggle Status Locks Form to determine if forms in that status should no longer be editable.
- The Number of Forms in a particular status display for every status.
- Use the three-dot menu to Edit or Delete a status.
Create a New Status Code
- Go to New.
- Select Status Code.
- Provide a Name for the status.
- Determine if the status locks the form.
- Select Create. The new status is added to the table and can be used on forms.
To learn more about smartFORMS, visit Data IDs on smartFORM Fields.