This overview provides users with an understanding of the eduCLIMBER's Learning Plans and their respective content. Additional material is continuously being added to all the pathways. These pathways represent the assigned learning but additional content may be found in the catalogs themselves.
The Learning Community is a paid subscription and access is limited. Check with your System Administrator to see if seats are available.
smartFORMs are customizable templates that can be used as student plans (e.g., intervention, 504, English learner), for data team agendas, and more. Student data can be pulled directly into student plan smartFORMs. Assign action items and easily share access to the smartFORM with the right stakeholders. Create a custom smartFORM or download a template from the climberCLOUD.
The Design Custom Forms with smartFORMS course (131 min) contains the following modules:
- Learning Objective - smartFORMS
- Overview - smartFORMS
- Video - Introduction to smartFORMS
- Overview - climberCLOUD
- Video - climberCLOUD
- Overview - smartFORM Templates
- Video - Design smartFORM Templates (Beginner)
- Customizing Field Types
- Video - Design smartFORM Templates (Dependencies)
- Video - Design smartFORM Templates - Data IDs
- Video - Design smartFORM Templates - Template Action Items to Specific User
- Video - Design smartFORM Templates - Template Action Items to Specific User Tag / Group
- Video - Rename, Delete, and Duplicate Templates
- Important Information on smartFORM Templates
- Overview - Configure smartFORM Status Codes
- Video - Configure smartFORM Status Codes
- Overview - Assign smartFORMS
- Video - Assign smartFORMS
- Overview - Access smartFORMS
- Video - Access smartFORMS
- Overview - Interact with smartFORMS
- Video - Interact with smartFORMS
- Adding Links within a smartFORM
- Overview - Complete Action Items
- Video - Complete Action Items on smartFORMS
- Overview - smartFORM Reporting
- Knowledge Check - smartFORMS
If you have access to the Learning Community, first log in, and then select Design Custom Forms with smartFORMS to directly access the course.
The Meetings Module is a built-in collaboration interface designed to help remote or onsite data teams efficiently make data-driven decisions. The interface pulls up a selected list of students along with their academic/SEB data, progress monitoring, intervention data, and student plans in one place. Reference agendas, take notes, and assign action items from the module. Spend more time talking about student needs and less time searching for student data.
The Plan and Take Action Using Meetings course (36.5 min) contains the following modules:
- Learning Objective - Meetings
- Overview - Creating Meetings
- Video - Creating a Meeting
- Video - Adding a smartFORM as a Meeting Agenda
- Overview - Accessing Created Meetings
- Video - Accessing Created Meetings
- Overview - Action Items
- Video - Interacting with Assigned Action Items
- Overview - Meeting Summaries
- Video - Meeting Summaries
- Knowledge Check - Meetings
If you have access to the Learning Community, first log in, and then select Plan and Take Action Using smartFORMS to directly access the course.