smartFORMS are accessible throughout eduCLIMBER and can be used to collaborate in several ways to ensure student success. In this lesson, user learn how to add information, add comments, notify subscribers, share a form, assign Action Items, set a Status, mark the form as Private, print, and delete forms.
Where to Start
- Go to smartFORMS.
Access a Form
- Select the desired tab to access a form. This includes Recents, My smartFORMS, Shared with Me, and Student Forms.
- Double click on the name of a form for the desired student to open the form.
- Use Set Status to update the Status of the selected form. In Progress, Hold, and Complete are all available by default. District may edit these and/or add additional statuses.
- Some Student Information may be filled in automatically based on the field within the form.
- Use the available spaces to enter additional information. This may be a text field, drop down menu, checkbox, and more. For guidance on fields, visit smartFORM Field Type Descriptions.
- Select the Pin icon to add the smartFORM to a Collection.
- Select the Link icon to link the form to an SLO or Intervention.
- Select the Person icon to share the smartFORM with other users.
- Select the Printer icon to generate a PDF and print the smartFORM.
- Select Comments to create a new or view/reply to existing comments. Add a new comment in the field provided and select Submit. If any comments exist, select the three-dot menu next to the comment to reply.
- Select Subscribers to view and notify existing subscribers. Subscribers get updates on the form. After completing any changes, select the users and click Notify to send updates.
To learn more about smartFORMS, visit the smartFORMS manual.