Intervention Levels are a system to identify the intensity and/or type of an intervention. This lesson guides users through configuring their own Intervention Levels.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Interventions.
- Select Levels.
- Any existing Intervention Levels appear in a table.
- Use the Toggle under Active to enable and disable the intervention level.
- Select New to create a new level.
Create a New Intervention Level
- Enter a Level Name for the new Intervention Level.
- Enter a Description. This provides context for what the Intervention Level is for.
- Select an Icon color for the level.
- Select Save. The new level is added to the table.
To learn more, visit the Intervention Configuration manual.