Users have the option of uploading Attachments to Student Profiles. Uploading Attachments is beneficial when a user wants to include student information or data that is not held within the eduCLIMBER system, such as legal documents or copies of parent communications. All Attachments must be below or equal to 10MB and in .xlsx, .xls, .wav, .png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .csv, .pdf, .rtf, .doc or, .docx format. This article guides users through uploading an Attachment to a Student Profile.
Uploading an Attachment
- Go to the Student Profile.
- Enter a name into the search bar to filter the student list.
- Select the student from the list.
- Select Attachments in the Student Information Module.
- Select Upload Attachment.
- Select the Paperclip icon to choose a file to upload as an Attachment.
- Enter a Description of the Attachment into the textbox.
- Select Upload.
- Uploaded Attachments will appear in the table.
- View image files within eduCLIMBER by selecting the image icon in the View File column.
- Use the download icon in the Download File column to download the Attachment to the device. This applies most to users who did not originally upload the Attachment or if a user has lost their original file.
- Use the checkboxes to select an Attachment(s).
- Select Delete to remove selected Attachment(s) from the system.
- Select Download to download the selected Attachment(s) to the system. This is most applicable when wanting to download multiple Attachments.