The Attendance Visualization Module appears on the home page of each user's eduCLIMBER. It serves as a quick view of the school year's attendance data. The attendance data displayed is determined by the individual user's student access. The article guides users through interacting with the Attendance Visualization Module.
Where to Start
- Select the Attendance tab within the Visualization module.
- Use the 3 dot menu to print or download the image.
- The graph displays the following data by month:
- Full Day Attendance Rate
- SIS Reported Attendance Rate
- Period Attendance Rate
Take a look at Understanding the Attendance Charts to learn more about Attendance Rates.
Interacting with the Graph
- Select a dot of the graph to see the numerical value and view additional attendance data
- Attendance data appears in the graph by School by default.
- Select a different view to update the graph.
- Use Edit Search to update the attendance data displayed.
- Select Datawall to change the display type.
- Use the Lightbulb icon to show the Week Day Insights of the different Attendance Rates.
- Use the Pin icon to pin the chart or data wall to a collection.
- Use the arrows icon to expand the chart.
- Use the 3 dot menu to Print or Download the image.