Users can customize their eduCLIMBER experience by configuring their User Preferences. User Preferences allows users to toggle on Top Secret Mode, select default schools and Data Walls, display min/max lines on benchmark charts, use the Early Access Achievement Dashboard, and sync their Google Calendar. This article guide users through configuring these settings.
Access User Preferences
- Select the Profile Icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select User Preferences.
- Use the toggle, to toggle on/off Top Secret Mode.
- When enabled, students will be identified by their internal eduCLIMBER ID instead of their name.
- If enabled by an Admin in User & Security, a user cannot toggle Top Secret Mode off.
- It is helpful to use Top Secret mode during staff meetings and presentations for student privacy and for eliminating bias
- Use the dropdown menu to select a Default School(s).
- If selected, it will display by default when running an academic or behavioral search.
- It is recommended to leave the Default School blank if the user is assigned to multiple schools.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a Default Data Wall score detail.
- If selected, a column for the selected Score Detail will appear to all academic Data Walls by default. To learn more, visit Visualize Score Details.
- Use the toggle, to toggle on/off Show Min/Max Lines on Benchmark Charts.
- If toggled on, Min/Max lines will always appear on Benchmark Charts
- Use the toggle, to toggle on/off Use Early Access Achievement Dashboard.
- If toggled on, users can access the Early Access Achievement Dashboard.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a Google Calendar Sync option.
- Select Save.