Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will review how to navigate your academic charts and data walls.
Where to Start
Sections 1-6 begin at the top, and flow left to right. Sections 7-11 begin at the bottom half of the screenshot and flow left to right.
1. The District, Grade, and My Class tabs pull data into charts based on cohorts of students selected in the filters that appear once one of these options are selected.
2. The Student tab pulls in data for a specific student for a specific year.
3. The Manage tab is where all the setup for eduCLIMBER happens. This tab is covered more fully at the end of this guide.
4. The Behavior widget displays recent behavior data for students, and allows data to be entered on this page.
5. The upper right side bar displays information about bug updates, messages, uploads, and user information. This is also where users can begin a chart with the Support Team.
6. The Intervention widget displays recent data and includes access to the Intervention Tool.
7. The Calendar and Action Items display information relating to Meetings.
8. The General bar has tiles for the Calendar, User Guides, My Forms, SLO, My Meetings, and Tag Manager. The User guides also include webinars and videos about Achievement Dashboard.
9. The Deeper bar includes access to Achievement Dashboards (if included as an add-on to the district's subscription), Students 3D, Analytics, and other dynamic tools.
10. The My Collections bar will be different for everyone and houses all collections a user has made.
11. The Share bar shows all collections that have been shared.
Sections 1-7 are listed left to right.
1. Uploads: upload data into eduCLIMBER.
2. Targets: create and sync Target Sets.
3. Assessment Manager: create, activate, and manage assessments in the platform.
4. Thresholds: create and manage custom Thresholds.
5. climberCLOUD: copy templates into your district's account
6. Score Editor: edit and add scores for individual students for assessments.
7. Configuration: the setting hub for the school district