Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through using the Quick Search feature in your eduCLIMBER system. Use this to easily locate student information regarding incidents, meetings, smartforms, and more.
Where to Start
1. Click the magnifying glass (or using the shortcut alt+f) in the upper right corner.
Specify Your Search Criteria
1. Once you click the magnifying glass, select what data you want to search by having the box checked next to each item.
2. Then, search information by typing it into the search box. By typing a student name, you can view an individual student page, an incident, or a smartform. By typing the name of a meeting, you can jump right to that meeting.
3. Click the information you want to view.
Quick Search Options
4. Jump to the student page.
5. Jump to an incident.
6. Jump to a smartFORM.
7. Jump to a meeting.
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.