Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through uploading Access data to your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
For ELL - some access scores are placed in your SIS. eduCLIMBER can extract that information to upload to your platform. If your ACCESS scores are not in your SIS, you can do the following:
1. Have ELL teachers/DAC's (District Assessment Coordinators) log into their DRC portal.
2. Click on WIDA.
3. Click on All Applications.
4. Click on Report Delivery.
5. Click on Test Results.
6. From drop down menu- click on WI Access for ELLs 2.0 2016-2017, Click ALL (for Schools), Click DSR files - District (.csv).
7. Download Report.
8. Upload to eduCLIMBER by selecting the correct ACCESS upload.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessments manual.