Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through setting filters to thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to StartFrom the Manage tab > Select Thresholds >Select the Threshold to view > Select Edit > Select Filters:
- Once the threshold groups are created, the next step is identifying filters.
- Specify a school to focus on that particular school’s student population (if left blank, this threshold will run on the whole district).
- Identify a grade level (if left blank, all grades in the school selected will apply).
- Identify a particular group of students by selecting their tag name (must have the tag already created and applied to students to have students filter based on a tag).
- Identify particular ethnicities to filter your data.
- Identify a particular gender to filter your data.
- Identify a particular disability/all disabilities/no disabilities to filter your data.
- Identify a particular intervention type to filter your data.
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.