Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through editing incidents within your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. To edit an incident you created, click the Incidents button on your dashboard.
- Click the My Incidents button in the grey menu to be taken to all incidents that you entered and observed.
- Navigate between incidents you entered and ones you observed by clicking the Entered or Observed tabs.
Select Incident to Edit
- Scroll right so that the last column (“Edit”) appears on your screen.
- Click the green Edit icon to edit any part of that incident.
Edit and Save Changes
1. After clicking the green Edit icon, the incident will load. Scroll through the incident and make any necessary changes.
2. Click Save & Close to save your changes and close the window.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.