Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to take attendance for your interventions.
Accessing Intervention Attendace
As the interventionist, you will see a circle in the upper right corner of your dashboard that states “Intervention Attendance” - click this circle to take attendance for students in interventions for the day (the circle will only appear the days interventions are scheduled).
- Click the Quick Complete button to add attendance for all students.
- If you need to change the date to go back and record data, click the Calendar icon to select a new date.
- If you need to add an intervention date, click the Add button.
- Change any attendance for the day selected by clicking the dropdown arrow in the Attendance field.
- You can modify any set duration as completed by the “Quick Complete” button by typing in the field.
Ensure you click Save after completing each attendance date to save your daily attendance.
Now that you've learned how to take attendance for your intervention, take a look at Entering Probe Scores.