Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to view behavior intervention plans and make changes to them.
Where to Start
- At any time, anyone can see the progress of the behavior intervention on that student’s individual student page in the bottom right corner. However, to see all plan details, make changes, and see progress, the interventionist can click “Intervention Tools” from their dashboard.
- Select “My Interventions” to access the intervention information pages.
- Choose the intervention group you want to view at the top.
- The “Summary” button will show you a summary of the student’s progress in relation to attendance, procedures, and goals.
- Click the “Edit Plan” button to make changes to an intervention.
- You can choose to change a beginning/end date.
- Click “End Plan” to end the plan immediately.
- We currently do not support the feature to modify expectations and periods. For now, you will need to end the plan and create a new plan.
View the data
- Click the “ProgressMonitoring” button to view the progress monitoring page.
- By default, you will initially see the full range of data -select specific start and end dates to view a specific date range of data.
- Click “Search” if you have changed the From and To dates to see the updated information.