Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through viewing the Student Assessment Report in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Navigate to a student page and select Assessment Report in the left grey action menu.
Modify Report Criteria
- Identify the criteria you want brought into the report:
- Leave the school year field blank to pull all school years’ data
- Specifying test suites and focus tests will only show that data
- Select an incident type (or multiple) to have incident data displayed
- Click “Generate” to generate your assessment report (downloadable and printable)
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.