Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through adding academic thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
From the Manage tab > Select Thresholds >Select the Threshold to view > Select Edit:
- Select "Add a Metric" in the "Threshold 1" section:
- Choose "Academic" as the Metric Type to create a behavior threshold.
- Name the metric
Add Threshold Details
- Select the Assessment the metric will be monitoring
- Select the Score Detail - this is an either/or view, meaning that the threshold will look for at least one score detail to meet the criteria. (if one is not selected, the Primary Score will be monitored)
- Select the Subtests the threshold will monitor - this is an either/or view. (if one is not selected, the main assessment will be monitored)
Create Threshold Statement
- Choose “Be Less Than,” “Be Greater Than,” “Be Equal To”.
- If you are looking at a number or value, choose “a value of” - if you are looking at a percentage, choose “a percent of”.
- Choose the value/percent that makes the sentence true.
- Select the Windows that will be monitored (at least one) - this is an either/or view, meaning if you select multiple windows, the threshold will look for students who meet the parameters in at least one.
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.