Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through viewing the Program Effectiveness report in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Open any chart from the District, Grade, or My Class tab.
2. Click any part of the chart to open your drill down details.
- Click Program Effectiveness in the left grey action menu.
- Select the starting window.
- Select the end window.
Note: The title of your drill down will appear in the upper left corner.
The details of your search will appear:
- The top list details the information.
- The graphic depicts the information and is interactive - you can click any part of the graphic to see the students in that specific range.
In the above image, the following information is displayed:
- Looking at MAP Reading for 7th grade:
- 12 students were in the “Not Proficient” range in the fall
- Of those 12 students who were not proficient in the fall, 5 of them stayed in the “Not Proficient” range in the winter, 5 of them moved to “Below Readiness” in the winter, and 1 of them moved to “Above Proficient” in the winter
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.