Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through completing open incidents in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Click once on Open Incidents from your Dashboard.
2. Double click on any name to open the incident.
3. Find the Complete box (under the “Student Details” section) and click it to checkmark it.
4. Click Save found in the upper left-hand corner.
5. Upon a refresh of your screen, the Open Incidents number will be lower.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.