Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through adding student tags from the data wall in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Access a data wall from the Grade or My Class tabs on the top of your dashboard.
2. Check the box to the left of the names you would like added to a tag.
3. Click the Student Tag button in the grey left hand Action Menu.
4. Give the tag a unique name or select a pre-existing public tag name.
- Tag: The tag to apply to the student
- Color: The color you’d like the tag to be
- Viewable to Others: If left unchecked, this tag will only show up under your account
5. Click the green Apply Tag button to apply the tag.
6. The tags are now applied!
Note: Tags are applied per year. A tag applied in 16-17 will not show up in searches for 15-16 data!
To learn more about Tags in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Tags manual.