Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through searching academic and behavior data with student tags in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
To search assessment data by a tag name, complete the following:
1. Access the District, Grade, or My Class tab.
2. Complete all fields to specify your search.
3. Click the down arrow to the right of the green Search.
4. Select the tag you would like to use to filter your search.
5. Click the green Search button.
6. Now your academic charts and data walls will reflect assessment information related to just students with that tag name.
Exclude Students in a Tag
1. Click the drop down arrow to the right of the Search button again.
2. Click the tag name to turn it red - this will exclude the students from that tag in your search.
3. Now your data will reflect all students who are not applied to that tag.
Note: Tags are applied yearly - so if you are searching multiple years of academic data, your students with the tag you are excluding may appear in your data if they did not have that tag applied in the academic years you are searching.
To learn more about Tags in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Tags manual.