Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through searching and filtering behavior incidents in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. To begin searching and/or filtering incident data, click any of the fuchsia incident bars on the top left of your dashboard (it doesn’t matter which one you click - they will all take you to the same screen).
2. You will be brought to the incident screen that is filtered (by default) to the past 30 days of information.
3. To customize your search and filter information, click the Search button in the left grey action menu.
4. This menu will allow you to set parameters to customize your search and/or filter your incidents. Complete all fields to your preference, and then click Search (the below image will show you incidents from 2012-2016).
5. Now all of your incident charts are reflective of your specified parameters.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.