Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through creating a student portal login in your eduCLIMBER system.
1. Click the Student tab in the top grey action bar.
2. Type at least the first three letters of the student’s first name or last name that you would like to create a login and select the name from the list that appears.
3. Click Tools near the middle of the page.
4. Click Student Login/Password.
5. Create a Student Login name - you might choose to make this consistent with other username information that is already created with the district or something easy for the student to remember (a minimum of 6 characters).
6. Create a password for the student (a minimum of 8 characters).
7. Confirm the password by retyping the password and created in step 6.
8. You can choose to type the student email address.
9. Click the green Create Login button to save this information for the student.
To learn more about using the Parent and Student Portal in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Parent & Student Portal manual.