Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through accessing a saved goal in the Student Portal of your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Click My Goals in the left white action menu.
2. Select the goal to display (if only one goal is created, only that goal will display).
3. All of this information is displayed on the summary page.
1. Click Check-Ins to access the screen to record check-in progress.
2. Click (+) icon to add the date if the date is was not already selected to be a check-in date upon creation of the goal.
3. Select the check-in score.
1. Click Comments to have the student add a comment to the check-in teacher.
2. Click New to add a new comment.
3. The student types the message and then clicks Send.
To learn more about using the Parent and Student Portal in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Parent & Student Portal manual.