Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn the uses and benefits of Academic Interventions.
- Create Intervention Plans for a student or groups of students.
- Record Attendance at the intervention session.
- Record Intervention comments/treatment log.
- Ability to analyze results of one or many students.
- Progress monitoring linked to intervention.
- Creating intervention "plans" doesn't require filling out forms.
- Automatic Reporting
- A report available that reflects the basics of what intervention is being done, by whom, and when, and monitoring of the intervention.
- Automation email reminders of follow-up meetings and summary of interventions.
- Student-specific throughout
- Intervention record
- Flag that indicates they are in an intervention on the data wall and student tab.
Clicking on the Academic Intervention button on your dashboard you can:
- View the percentages of students that are on track to meet their goals by intervention to see which are the most effective.
- View the number of students in the intervention.
- View the average rate of improvement in each grouping.
Now that you've gotten an overview of Academic Interventions, learn about Adding Probes.