Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to enter probe scores for an intervention.
Needed when not uploading probe data into eduCLIMBER.
Where to Start
If you are a Progress Monitoring user, you will see the number of students you need to monitor for the day - click the “Academic Monitor” portion of your screen to enter scores for your probe (this is not needed if you are uploading progress monitoring data from an assessment company).
Entering Probe Scores
1. You can access the Intervention Tools button to enter probe data.
2. Select Enter Probe Scores from the dropdown list.
3. When you have a date selected that matches a date you indicated you would progress monitor (as identified when the intervention was initially created), you can click in the Score column to add a score.
4. Click in the Errors column to add any number of errors.
5. Once you save, the accuracy will automatically calculate based on the number of scores and errors entered.
For any student you are entering data, his/her progress monitoring chart will display below the scores.
Now that you've learned how to enter probe scores, take a look at Adjusting Probe Dates.