Using the Updated Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to enter behavior scores when you are the interventionist.
Where to Start
- To enter scores for the behavior intervention, the interventionist can click the “Intervention Tools” button on the dashboard.
- Select “Enter Behavior Scores” to enter scores for a behavior intervention.
- Ensure the interventionist and date is accurate at the top of this page and select the student you want to enter scores.
- Set the attendance for each period.
- Click the lightning bolt to add a single score for all periods.
- Double click any cell to change/modify a score.
- Click “Save” to save the scores that were just entered.
- If you need to add data for another date, choose that date in the dropdown list.
Now that you've learned how to enter behavior scores when you are the interventionist, take a look at how to Quickly Enter Behavior Intervention Scores for Multiple Students.