Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through viewing the Program Effectiveness report in the eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Open any chart from the District, Grade, or My Class tab.
2. Click any part of the chart to open your drill down details.
3. Click Effectiveness in the left action menu.
4. Select the starting window, end window, and performance measure. Search.
The details of your search will appear:
- The graphic depicts the information and is interactive - you can click any part of the graphic to see the students in that specific range.
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.