Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through viewing the Effectiveness report in the eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Run a search from the District, Grade, or Class tab.
- Select a section of the graph to drill down into the Assessment Details.
- Select Effectiveness.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the Starting Window, End Window, and Performance Measure.
- Select Search.
- Select the Flashlight to see the percentage of students who have moved up, stayed the same, or moved down a Performance Band.
- Select the Printer to print the chart.
- Hover over a section of the graph to view the growth percentage of students from the starting to end window.
- Select a section of the graph to view the list of students in that section.
- Use the checkboxes to select students, then select Tag to create or add an existing Tag to the selecting students.
- Select the Arrow to download the student list.
- Select the Gear to add any of the following columns to the list: School, Grade, Gender, Ethnicity, Hispanic, Ell, and Meal Status.
To learn more about charting, visit the Academic Charts manual.