Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through viewing the Student Assessment Report in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- When viewing a Student page, select Create.
- Choose Assessment Report.
Modify Report Criteria
- Select the Skill Area(s), School Year(s), Assessment Group(s), and the Assessment to include on the report. For all filters, leave blank if all should be included.
- Use the radio slider to include or exclude Sub Scores
- Use the radio slider under Intervention Options to determine if intervention data and intervention comments should be included or excluded
- Select the Incident Types that should be included (if none are selected, none will be included)
- Select the type of chart that will display the incident data
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.