This lesson guides users through drilling into Incident Charts in eduCLIMBER. Drilling into Charts provides more granular data and insight into a particular aspect of data.
Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view the help document.
Where to Start
- Run a search from the District, Grade, or Class tab - depending on level of access and the desired data.
- Go to the Incident category.
- Select a bar on the of the charts to drill into the desired piece of data.
- The Incident Drilldown page is where the data is then organized into multiple charts with different specifications.
- Toggle to the Data List to view a table view of the data.
Organize the information by selecting the column headers.
For example, to organize the information by grade, select Grade once for ascending order. Select Grade again for descending, and once more to revert back to the original organization.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.