Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through adding and viewing student comments in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Navigate to a Student's Page. Along the top there will be a "Comments" button that displays the total amount of comments a student has. Click the button to see the list of comments.
- A window will popup with all student comments appearing under "Recent Comments. Staff Comments, Meetings Comments, Intervention Comments all appear within this list.
- To add a new Staff Comment, type into the New Comment text box and when finished, click Submit.
- Comments can be sorted be ascending or descending order by clicking the reorder icon on the right.
- Comments can be replied to, edited, or deleted by clicking the 3 dot menu for that comment.
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.