Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson contains valuable information for understanding target sets in your eduCLIMBER system.
Required Permission: Manage Target Sets
Where to Start
Target Sets are a quick way to indicate what range a score fell in by applying a color to the score.
- A standard score of 85 is Below Average and we want to see it displayed as Yellow.
- An accuracy rate of 88 is considered Inaccurate and should display as Red.
Tip: Multiple Target Sets can be created to answer various question types
- Screening/Risk - What % of our students are at risk of skill failure?
- Proficiency - What % of our students are at proficiency (or some level)?
- College-Readiness - What % of our students have scores of college readiness?
- Growth - What % of our students are growing at typical rates?
- Accuracy - What % of our students were accurate?
- Standard Error - What % of our students were accurate?
The answers to these questions help inform various instructional activities.
To learn more about Performance Band setup, look at the Configuration manual.