Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to assign behavior intervention templates to a student(s).
Where to Start
- Click the + icon on your dashboard.
- Click Create Intervention.
- Select the Year to select students from .
- Select the School to select student from.
- Click the drop down to scroll through a list of students to choose from or start typing a student's name.
- All selected student will be listed here.
- Once all student have been selected, click Add.
Add Intervention Details
- By default, the logged in account will be set as the interventionist, but this can be changed by clicking the drop down.
- Select the intervention Level.
- Select the Skill Area.
- Select the Strategy.
- Enter a Name for the intervention. One will be autosuggested, but it can be changed by typing into the text box.
- Click Add once finished.
Create an Intervention Schedule
- Set the Start and End date of the overall intervention.
- Select the Schedule Type (Weekly, Block, or As Needed) .
- Select the day(s) of the week the intervention will take place.
- Select the start and end time of the intervention.
- Click Add once complete.
Create the Point Sheet
- Select the periods the student will be monitored.
- Select expectations of the student.
- Drag and drop to reorder.
Edit Period Expectation Specifics
- Click the drop down arrow on the right of each period row to edit the expectations of that period.
- Checkbox "Not Scored" if the student should not be scored on that expectation during this period.
- Define the Min and Max Score (this may already be entered and locked by a district admin).
- Click "Add" once finished with this period .
- When finished with the intervention, click Save; once the intervention has been created, a "Success" screen will appear.
Now that you've learned how to assign behavior intervention templates to a student(s), take a look at Entering Behavior Intervention Scores.