Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to enter behavior scores when you are the interventionist.
Where to Start
- Click Enter Point Scores located in the Intervention Tools section on the dashboard
- The filters will default to the signed in account's interventions, the current date, and the school accessible by the signed in account (admins or users with access to multiple accounts can click to edit these as needed).
- Select the student to enter scores for.
- Verify the entry date.
- Click the blank area under Attendance to enter a status.
- Double click any cell to change/modify a score.
- Use Quick Entry to add a single score for all periods.
- Use Erase Scores to erase ALL scores; a pop up will appear to confirm.
- Use Date Tools to reschedule, add, or remove a date.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Behavior Interventions manual.