Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to enter behavior intervention scores using the Intervention App.
Where to Start
- If you have assigned a student a username and password to use the intervention app, that student can login to their account by using your district ID number, their username, and their password by going to www.educlimber.com.
- Once they have their login credentials entered, they click “Sign In”
Choose DPR (Daily Progress Report)
- Choose “dpr” to enter the DailyProgress Report where they can record scores for the day.
Set Daily Goal
- The student will see the date and intervention display name in the upper left corner of their screen.
- The student can set a daily goal by clicking the grey flag.
Enter and Submit Data
- On a tablet, Chomebook, laptop, and desktop, students navigate various periods by clicking them at the top (on a mobile device, students will swipe from right to left to access various periods).
- The teacher sets the attendance.
- The teacher can add any comments.
- Select the scores for each expectation.
- The teacher finds their name (this is a list generated from your SIS rosters and alsoshows interventionists).
- The teacher enters their PIN number (this needs to be set by each teacher on their account - go to the three grey bars of your eduCLIMBER dashboard in the upper right corner, and select “Change CICOpin” - second option from the bottom).
- Once a name and pin is entered and match, click “Submit” to lock the scores.
- The very last page will show a summary of the day.
- If a student set a daily goal, that goal is displayed so students can see their progress toward their goal.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Behavior Interventions manual.