Still using our Classic Interface? Select here to view the help document
In this lesson, users will learn how to enter Behavior Intervention Scores using the Intervention App.
Create a Student PIN/Password
- Navigate to the student's profile and select the 3 dot menu in the Student Information section.
- Select Set Student PIN/Password.
- Enter a username for the student.
- Enter a student PIN/Password and confirm the PIN/Password.
- Enter a student email (optional).
- Select Save.
Create a Staff PIN/Password
- Select the user icon at the top right.
- Select Change CICO PIN.
Login to the DPR
- Students login to the intervention app by entering the district ID number, their username, and their PIN/Password at www.educlimber.com.
- Once they have their login credentials entered, they select “Sign In"
- Choose “DPR” to enter the DailyProgress Report where they can record scores for the day.
Set Daily Goal
- The student will see the date and intervention display name in the upper left corner of their screen.
- The student can set a daily goal by selecting the grey flag.
Enter and Submit Data
- On a tablet, Chromebook, laptop, or desktop, students navigate various periods by selecting them at the top (on a mobile device, students will swipe from right to left to access various periods).
- The teacher sets the attendance.
- The teacher can add any comments.
- Select the scores for each expectation.
- The teacher finds their name (this is a list generated from the SIS rosters and also shows interventionists).
- The teacher enters their PIN number (this needs to be set by each teacher on their account - go to the three grey bars of the eduCLIMBER dashboard in the upper right corner, and select “Change CICOpin” - the second option from the bottom).
- Once a name and pin are entered and matched, select “Submit” to lock the scores.
Set Daily Goal
- The very last page will show a summary of the day.
- If a student set a daily goal, that goal is displayed so students can see their progress toward their goal.
To learn more about behavior interventions, visit the Interventions Monitored by Point Sheet manual.