Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to schedule a new meeting from a Collection.
Where to Start
- After creating a Collection, navigate to the collection page and select the collection.
- Click Meetings to create a new meeting, or attach and already created meeting.
- Title the Meeting.
- Give the Meeting a Description.
- Define if the Meeting is Recurring.
- If the Meeting is Recurring, identify the day(s) it occurs.
- Select the Date Range.
- Select the # of Weeks.
- If the Meeting is not Recurring, toggle the option off.
- Add Attendees by clicking the Add icon.
- Search By Name (default) in the "User Name" search box, or search by School/Grade or By Tag by selecting those options on the left.
- Select the individual(s) to add by checking the box next to the name.
- Click Okay when all Attendees are selected, then click Next.
- Attach Students to the Meeting.
- Use the search bar, or click "Advanced" to expand the Advanced Search interface:
- Check the boxes by the names to select Students.
- To add a smartFORM, toggle on the "Use smartFORM Agenda" option and select a smartFORM:
- Click Save & Close to finish creating the meeting or click Save & Continue to add additional Dates:
- Finally, click Save & Close at the bottom of the interface.
Opening the Meeting Space
- This can be done within Collections only.
- Click the main body of the meeting tile to open the Meeting Space.
- This space can be edited at any time.
- Edit the attendee list to change attendees for upcoming meetings.
- Edit the student list to change the students for upcoming meetings.
- Click Delete to delete the meeting and all information within it. This action cannot be undone.
Now that you've learned to create a meeting from a Collection, check out Accessing a Meeting.