Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through creating behavior thresholds based on behavior in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Choose "Incident" as the Metric Type to create a behavior threshold.
- Name the metric.
- Select Create.
- Base the metric on Incident Type.
- Enter the Start and End day to set the range of time the threshold will look for incidents (not setting an end date means the threshold will continue to run).
Create Threshold Statement
- Set number of days the threshold looks for incidents to fall within.
- Determine if the threshold will look for the same selections or any.
- Choose “Greater Than,” “Less Than,” “Equal To”.
- Choose the number that makes the statement true.
Choose Incident Type Selections
- Determine if the metric will look for an overall incident type (i.e. Major or Minor) or a specific incident code (i.e.bullying).
- Select the specific incident types/codes the threshold will look for.
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.